Well, we've 95% completed the painting... at least what we're painting for now. The Dining Room and kitchen are Quaking Grass green, and the Living Room is Cloudy Day blue, which doesn't have as much gray in it as I would have liked....Oh well. I'm brainstorming ways to get around painting our bedroom but still adding color to it... I'm thinking of Ikea's color panels, one on each side of the bed.... but we'll see what happens.
Exciting news: our household goods (HHG) come tomorrow!! (Grammarian side note: If I'd said "Our HHG comes tomorrow" instead of "Our Household goods come tomorrow"... See how the verb changes because HHG is singluar and goods is plural? I know, I'm a doooork...) That means no more sleeping on an air mattress! HORRAY! Unfortunately, we still haven't recieved our express shipment... Bad. It has silverware, the vaccum cleaner, and the coffee maker in it.... Supposedly, "they" - Personal Property Office - are unloading a truck today that has 50 people's express shipments on there. Hopefully, ours!
HHG= all furniture, bed, couch, remaining pots and pans, pictures, generally everything.
Express Shipment, or UB, Unaccompanied Baggage= things that will arrive within three weeks, so pack what you'll use only - no furniture, so it includes some pots and pans, the toaster, the coffeemaker, bedding, a few lamps, but nothing large.
2 comments:
Love the grammarian sidenote!
What a lot of work you've done this week. Try to relax a bit one day and rest....then unpack? Hah!
I toured the area via GoogleEarth. Very farmy. Accounts for the smell. Are they plowing fields now to plant?
Stay strong.........Aunt J.
they are indeed!
Post a Comment