Thursday, January 28

gLee in Japan!

Some of you have probably heard of the American TV show, Glee, a warmhearted semi-melodrama about high schoolers in the Glee Club in school, who are, therefore, by definition, losers and on an eternal quest to fit in... blah blah blah. Well the big draw of this show is that they preform songs, singing, dancing, lights. It's just fun.

Well I am very happy to say Glee is now being introduced to Japan! Horray! Check out their promo

so much fun! It will be in English, with subtitles. The big sumo wrestler is the very-famous-in-japan Akebono, who would definitely be a role model for the sumo kids. Did you notice the scrunchie in one of the dancer's hair? I did. (I told you, scrunchies are big in Japan!)

I really miss Japan. :(

3 comments:

Julie in AK said...

California must seem so BORING after Japan....?

Annie said...

it IS!

Whitney said...

This made me laugh...baha!