Saturday, August 29

Two Letters

The first is from my Japanese conversation student, Osami. He and his family are going to Orlando, FL, Disney World next month. He's told me that he and his family will practice long walking to prepare for it.

Thank you for the mail.



I’m so happy I could tell you that we have been walking for a long time for that!



…..Sorry I’ve told a lie….anyway,, Monday would be good for me.



Hahahahah. Too funny.


The second one is from Dave. He had chocolate cake this week.

I’m tired again. Waving takes a lot out of you. I had a delicious piece of cake on the boat today, however. In fact, it may have been the most delicious piece of cake I’ve ever had on the boat. It was chocolate cake with chocolate icing and syrupy strawberries on top. Very delish. Sweet, but with a hint of tartness from the strawberries. That was the 2nd high point of my day. The first was doing badass things. Love you.


He keeps alluding to this "badass" thing he did, but he can't tell me about it for operational security reasons. I have some ideas, but nothing can be confirmed until he gets back, which is SOON! This will be a VERY long week!

No comments: