Monday, August 3

Annie Czapp's visit!


Annie's welcome sign, with her name in Japanese.


Karaoke - in the authentic Japanese fashion.



Portable shrine day - once a year they parade the shrine through the streets.



I got to help carry it - my shoulder's still bruised 3 days letter.



Annie and I on the start of our adventure to climb Mt. Fuji






So attractive.


At the bottom! Again!


In our celebratory T-Shirts.



Today we went to Tokyo Disney!


Cinderella and Prince Charming - not asian.

Beauty and the Beast - also not asian.

Too fun. We have had an awesome fun jampacked 4 days. Tomorrow we are going to Yokohama and will watch the Yokohama Baysider's baseball team. Wednesday we are going to Tokyo!

2 comments:

jenny/mom said...

Yay, yay, yay! What great fun!!! What experiences! I mailed packages yo you and /dave today. I don't know how long it takes to get there...

Sam's school year started today. Summer is over for him. I have a meet the parents night tomorrow. Boo hiss.

Julie in AK said...

Summer fun! Enjoy!