In March, I purchased eight place settings of Noritake china. The pattern is Stoneleigh. I may go back and purchase 4 more settings. It was a steal at $156/box of 4.
Close-up on the pattern. (Click the picture for a closer close-up.)
New display cabinet! Looks great right where I thought it would. Sayonara, cube-cubby!
2 comments:
So when are you going to cook us a multi-course gourmet meal and serve it on your beautiful and classy new china? ;-) The display cabinet looks great, too.
Like I've said, you are my hero! Lovely cabinet! I was having a juice at the local Safeway lunch area the other day with Mark and overheard a young man complaining that his wife just loved to spend money...he was upset about the fact that she had come home from the local grocery store/dept. store chain (i.e., cheap) with a new pair of jeans and a t-shirt!!!! I just smiled to myself.
Post a Comment