Friday, May 29

Newness


Dining room. The cube-like hutch is what I'd like to replace. Ignore the Styrofoam in the corner, remnants of Ikea (my entry way is full of cardboard...).


Desk area... vermy messy... ignore that too.


back wall



Table with accessories...exciting, I know.



Living room couch, coffee table (that i want to re-stain) and window treatments.




New entertainment console! I just have to figure out what ot do with the stacks of DVDs... I think I will buy a big sleeve and just discard all the actual cases.... Ideas or comments??

4 comments:

jenny said...

Your house is looking good! Re: DVDs They could go in an apprpriately sized basket.

Annalisa said...

Looks sharp!

Julie in AK said...

Your house looks great! I especially loved seeing the three Aunt Bobbie paintings (flowers in the vase)...perfect! The one next to your wedding portrait hung in our dining room as we grew up. I always thought the flower on the right, upper side looked like a side view of my dad's head! But that's just me. I spent a lot of time looking at that one. So glad you have it!!

Scott said...

Annie,

Your house is shaping up so nicely. Good work!!