Sunday, May 10

Moving Day!

Today, the movers will remove our Stick Furniture (Military Loaner couch, table, chairs, bed, etc..) and will bring OUR FURNITURE! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm most looking forward to:

1) Our Bed! Ugh- this stick bed was like sleeping on sticks...

2)My kitchen! I'm tired of running over to Kristen's to borrow a can opener, or a muffin pan, or whatever!

3) Our couch!! Man, this stick couch was built to match the bed in terms of comfortablity. A side note: Since we bought our couch in February, Dave will have spent a total of 10 days on it before he deploys. Sad.

The mover should be here annnny minute. :)

4 comments:

Annalisa said...

Yay!

Amy said...

Hurray Hurrah!

Julie in AK said...

Great news! We just bought a new matress after sleeping on a very old hard one. I feel like a new woman! Enjoy your own things...

Julie in AK said...

FYI, I always read your blog first before anything else!