Sunday, April 5

Noritake China

This week, in the midst of Badman Week, we had a spouse's meeting at Noritake China! Woot! We arrived an hour early to browse and shop. Then we had lunch, which was very good. Most of us got the "mystery plate," knowing only that it had meat, and shrimp. (It ended up being small portions of different things, all on one plate.)



Michelle, Noriko's daughter, 18months, soooo cute. She's being obstinate here, not smiling at me.



Our group!



Tea set that laura and I were in love with. But we decided not to get it because we bought so many other things.



I did buy a set of china. 8place settings for $275. A very good deal. This was not the pattern I bought, but I liked it. But knew dave wouldn't because it's too pink. This set was also full price, and the set I bought was on clearance, booya!



This is where we shopped till we dropped :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

What pattern did you choose? i love china patterns.

Amy said...

AAGGG I am so envious of your fabulous china connections! This is just killing me.