Thursday, June 3

My Backyard

Our freshly mulched backyard, with labor provided by the Hamiltons and Dave, I supervised.


Guesses as to the fruit? Plum?


I think this one is a peach!


Pomegranates in the making.


Pomegranate Pollination Station.


The first Bonnie Grape tomatoes are coming in!


Greedy little birds already drained my bird feeder. I half-filled it on Friday,
 and one week later, crumbs are left.

3 comments:

Samantha Wrigley said...

I'm very jealous of your backyard!!

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow your work crew! I need some mulching done... and I would love to have trees that produce something other than just leaves to rake in the fall! Looks great. mulch makes your yard "groomed"...

Julie in Alaska said...

Your yard looks lovely and I love the fruit trees (something more for the boo to eat?) Grass looks thirsty? (I imagine it takes a lot of work to keep everything alive out there in your yard in CA?) Enjoy, I think you are right about the identification of the fruits, but this is Calif, land of mucho fruit! Could be something exotic??? I am full of questions...