All this discussion over how Toyota didn't respond fast enough, didn't apologize well enough, and isn't being transparent enough, in my opinion, is total bullshit. Can you imagine what American carmaker's would have done?
I feel totally confident that if my vehicle is recalled: A) I will know about it in a timely manner; B) Toyota will fix the problem in a timely manner.
Anyway, this whole situation really pisses me off, incase you couldn't tell.
3 comments:
I agree with you, Annie. I still trust the Toyota brand way more than others. They make good cars. No one is perfect, but I am confident that a Japanese company will do what is right. I think American compannies have fewer scruples. Sad, isn't it.
Totally agree!! I've driven/owned four Toyotas in my life and they were the best damn vehicles I've even owned, Hands down!! Wish I'ld never sold thema and as soon as I get back; you betcha, I'm going to find a used 4-Runner and drive it for about 500,000 miles! American cars cannot hack it and it is truly an unscrupulous attempt by them to undermine a company that outdoes them in all ways. Oppurtunistic bastards!! Kick a guy or gal while they are down.
They have been great cars. But I wonder if the difference is that our Toyotas are now made in five US plants? Just wondering. Appreciate your loyalty to the brand, Annie. Best, trouble-free cars I ever had were Toyotas....
Post a Comment