Monday, June 1

More Bazaar


Laura and Heather, inside the big tent - "junk" tent, as some called it. I prefer to call it the "great deals on gifts" tent.



Making Heather shop at the 50% off table.... This girl bought two baskets full of silk things! ;)


Furniture was also available. This was the entry I fell in love with.... Next time... The Bazaar will be back in September... Just in time for Dave to go with me (!!!) You better believe he's excited.



Collapsible Home-Bar. Folds down to 2x3ft. Awesome. It even made ME want to have one.



China cabinet that heather fell in love with... marked down to $1740 from $2400. She didn't buy it though (good job, Heather!)

1 comment:

Julie in AK said...

I'm over 50 and still don't have a china cabinet...so there's time for you all! Not that I don't want one (I even have an 18-place china set from Aunt Bobbie and some family silver to go in it!). But it's something to aspire to, isn't it???