Tuesday, January 20

Questions Answered??

Well, finding out that we are going to japan has answered a lot of questions:
Will we be moving?
If so, when?
Should I apply to schools for the 09-10 school year?
Should I sign slider up for Intermediate Training classes?

Yes, Soon, No, No...


But it has opened up just as many questions and then 10 more...
If Dave leaves at the end of Feb, when should I go over? If he deploys in May, should i go over before he deploys, settle in to the Navy Lodge to two months before we get on-base housing? We could do some sightseeing together and I could get connected with the wives' club that way. But then the animals can't come over with us in March because a) the quarantine isn't over till April; b) no pets allowed in the Navy Lodge. Our apartment, when we finally get one, it will be smaller than wha we have now, should we downsize some furniture?

baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Are you guys planning on living on base or off?

Amy said...

Questions are never fun for super planners :-(

Good luck fannie!

Annie said...

On base because Slider's too big to really fit anywhere off base...

Kelly said...

There are places off base that allow pets, we have friends that have a pitbull mix and they live off base. They are just harder to find and may cost more. Just so you know!

Anonymous said...

This is a big move but you will get it all figured out....consider it aquiring life/survival skills you will need for some years ahead! Your Navy Adventure continues!

March 2010 in Alaska would include seeing the start of Iditarod, which I think is a great thing to witness! ...but a bit later in the year might be better.....we'll see. We might be in the midst of a major move, ourselves.............staying loose, staying flexible, I am your
Auntie J.