Can't remember if I posted some home photos or not, but if i did, here are some added ones too...
![]() |
| kitchen - no changes, except we have new appliances now. |
| painting the guest room.... lime green to khaki. |
| finished guest room - see the tape around the window ledge? The room was the exact same color as the Frog Tape. |
| Nursery room. No more black and orange stripes... |
![]() |
| enlisting the help of some friends to paint the hallway. And we painted our initials. :) |
![]() |
| It's a very long hallway. |
| New washer and dryer! Same brand, different models = cheaper price. They sing to me when they are done with the cycle. |
![]() |
| Floor project! Begone stained carpet! Welcome Pergo! |
![]() |
| New rug. Dave says, "Why'd we put in new floors if we are just going to cover it with a rug?" Because this rug is cool! And adventurous... White rug? Pets? Kids? Life? We'll see how long it lasts. |
| The Gallery. aka the hallway with our Academy prints. |





5 comments:
Beautiful home! Congratulations!
We have that same washer and dryer and I was about to ask if they sing to you, too, when I saw that you wrote that. If only they put the laundry away, too, then the singing would be happier to me. :)
What a beautiful job and your house looks wonderful! Can't believe what you had to look beyond to buy it. Love so many things but esp. your fireplace with that painting over it. It looks beautiful there! And a new floor...very inspired. I like the rug. And it will "tie the room together" with your furniture. Outstanding job....you've added to it's value these past weeks! Great kitchen, by the way. Looks to be well arranged and nicely appointed. Great first home, Annie and Dave!
I will stop gushing now...but I am impressed.
Your house looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for painting the guest room!
Congrats on the house! LOVE the rug! Where did you get it?
So I obviously haven't been on in a while and am just now getting to see the house pictures. It looks completely different from the walk thru video. LOVE everything ya'll are doing. Also, I am obsessed with the rug.
Post a Comment