I love finding typos or grammatical mistakes. And it's not too difficult, if you just keep a watchful eye. I found one at the doctor's office last week. I suppose I find it gratifying. Here's one I found this morning one World Market.com .
Disclaimer: Just because I enjoy finding typos doesn't mean I never make them!

4 comments:
ditto. I found a glaring typo in something the county posted where instead of WILLIAMS it was WILLAIMS... ouch. Names are the biggest no-no.
I found one outside NAS Lemoore: "Vehicles will be towed at owners expense." I know apostrophes are pesky, but really, this is basic ownership!
It's possible that one day you would host your own segment of "headlines" from the Tonight Show. The sharp wit would astound viewers!
This is soooooooooooooo YOU!!!
hahaha want to edit my wedding programs for me. Just for old times sake?
Post a Comment