Thursday, March 18

new haircut




got my hairs cut for the first time since being in Cali. By a very nice lady. I think she did a good job, I wasn't expecting the wedge-ness, but i'm fine with it, i like it. She made sure to cut off all my damaged hair from Japan's water. This is the picture I took in to her:


UPDATE:

The most important thing about this haircut is that it finally has gotten rid of all my damaged hair courtesy of Japan. Danielle, my hair cutting lady, said it was indeed damaged and exceedingly dry, most noticeably on the top layer. And a little green at the ends. GREEN. I told her how women who have thier hair dyed blonde in Japan come out more strawberry-blonde- because when the dye goes on, it turns hair slightly green - then red is used to counter-act the green. She said that made sense with what she's seeing. Gross! So my priority was to have all my Japan hair cut off - even if that means shorter hair. I just want my healthy hair back - where I can run my hands through it without getting a tangled dry mess. So with dryness-greenness-and-damages cut off, my hair should be 1000x healthier. Yay hair!

4 comments:

Julie in Alaska said...

That's a good cut! Looks very flattering, sophisticated and fun.

Annalisa said...

Lovely, lovely. :-)

Jenny/Mom/Nonny said...

Your hairs look good!

Mary said...

Love the hair...shirt looks familiar....steal it from any sisters?
:P Love you!
You can keep it...