Thursday, September 10

Remiss

Hello friends. I apologize for my lack of attention to the blog. However, with Dave safely home now, I's rather spend time with him! Also, we just purchased a new computer, an iMac, so I'm learning the Apple way of life....

This week dave has been spoiled with a 3 day work week. Luckily for him, we've taken leave for the upcoming week. I've pawned off classes, he's not allowed to go anywhere near the squadron. We'll be spending two-nights-three-days in the old capital city of Kyoto, attempting to climb Mt. Fuji, participating in a Yokohama baseball game, and attending a Sumo tournament in Tokyo. We'll be sure to bring the camera.

Love to all,
Annie AND Dave!

3 comments:

jenny/mom said...

I'm so glad you guys are having time together. Enjoy yourselves and enjoy your adventures!

Amy said...

Sound like a lot of fun ahead of you, glad you joined Team iMac :)

Julie in Alaska said...

Don't worry, we didn't expect much blogging during this time!