Friday, July 17
A note from Dave
So does Harry Potter come out tomorrow in the US? I’m hoping at some point it’ll be shown on the boat, but I’m not holding my breath. Wall-E was on today. I still think it’s an overall mediocre movie, I just get irritated with its preachiness. On a positive note, I got to see the Southern Cross last night for the first time. It made me sing the song “Southern Cross” to myself in the airplane. It’s a lot smaller than I thought it would be. On another positive note, I dropped a 2000 lb bomb today. That’s about the same weight as the original Volkswagen Bug. It blew up too, which was nice. I also got to see an F-15 up close for the first time in the air. However, since he was supposed to be a bad guy, and I saw him behind me, that wasn’t so good. Oh well, can’t win them all ;). I’m hoping the pic of me and Relay off the tanker turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie, you can tell him that alpha and beta centauri are pointer stars to the southern cross; when i saw them they were in a straight line from the cross...
Post a Comment