After an it-could-have-been-worse trip, we finally made it to Memphis, arriving at 1030pm, instead of 630pm. We spent three relaxing days in Olive Branch, doing lots of cool things like reading ;) We had a great 96-hours of leave, marred only by the fact I broke my back on the morning of the 26th. All I did was bend down to pick up jeans, and three days later i'm still stuck. Luckily Jenny was my pharmacist. I'll be going into Sick Call tomorrow morning. Otherwise, we thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with everyone.
Tom, a very pregnant Samantha, and Madison.
Don't tell Madison, but she's touching Uncle Dave. Since Madison never sees Dave and I, she was pretty intimidated by Dave for awhile. After making faces at eachother for a while, she didn't even realize they were friends :)
Sam, enjoying his pig nose.
Dave's first cat, Lucy, who is 18 and still kickin... although maybe for not much longer. Funny thing, she's not really that nice either. So apparently Dave's cats are just mean?
1 comment:
Ow, ow, ow! Hope you feel better in a few days.
Post a Comment