Saturday, September 27

Blue Angels Air Show at Oceana (9/21)


B52 (BUFF)



Hornets so hot they lit the field on fire -- eiher that or it was a planned demo for dramatic effect. I'm not sure which...










Hottness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photos!! Reminds me of a 4th of July a million years ago... I went to see the Blue Angels with some friends in Pensacola and forgot to bring shades. As you know the sand and white sun down there can dang-near blind you. I decided the only thing to do was apply liquid anasthesia. I still couldn't see but had a great time. Have you guys gotten any word on Follow-on locations? Give us a call.

Anonymous said...

Anne,
Sorry I did not identify myself when I left the previous comment. Hope all is well. Looked at the photos of Dave's flyby at beach and some did not post, strange?!

Hugs and Kisses,
Scott and Diane