Letter from Dave:
Saw one of my calendar squares is our little boo-san. Everyone thinks he’s a nice looking dog. Love you boo, look forward to seeing you in a couple of days.
:(
I miss our boo-face :(
In other news, Dave officially was promoted on Monday. Yay, Dave! Did you know: technically, he should be promoted on the same day he was commissioned? In his case, it's graduation day, an easy day to remember - and event to which i was NOT invited... I digress. But because every school graduates or commissions on different days, if every one were promoted on the day they were commissioned, there could be problems. Now your best friend out-ranks you, but only for a few days, but has just ordered you to (fill in the blank). So to maintain continuity and prevent power-trip issues, everyone is promoted on the same day. I believe there's also a fall and winter "day" too.
Congrats, LT. Now where's that O-3 paycheck??
2 comments:
Congratulations to LT Piggly! (Can you tell I'm still giggling about that?) We're looking forward to that first O-3 paycheck, too.
Congrats to Dave! I'm a bit partial to the 'Piggly' nickname myself... :)
Post a Comment