Tuesday, December 2

My trip to Germany


Nathan receiving is Reading Certificate.



Outside Nurenberg.

For Scott's birthday we took the train to Nurenberg to make a "pub crawl" trough the two Irish bars in town. It was a great time! (Don't worry, Diane, i didn't post the picture of you and Scott asleep on the train on the way home!)



Scott and his beer.




Diane and I with ours.



We found purchasing a pitcher was more economical.


We spent hours working in the basement and on photos from the previous Ball. Scott and I watched movies while Diane worked after dinner. I helped the kids with math homework -which means they might be worse off. I loved spending time with my family overseas!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great trip(s) you had!

Diane said...

We missed you before your were even gone! The kids all said it wasn't fair she couldn't stay longer -I think we could have had you move in without a blip! Thanks for all the hard work and come back soon! No photography event required! Love, Diane
PS that pub crawl was too fun!

Anonymous said...

Ann,

We love it when family visits us too!! Thanks for all your help and enduring some of the quirky movies I pulled out of the library. Lastly thanks for sharing your patience, caring and love with your nephews. I know they really get a lot out of having you around.
Take care,

Scott