Tuesday, December 2

Thanksgiving in Arlington


We began the day with a two mile walk with everybody.



My fam - picture courtesy of Dave.



My fam - picture courtesy of Dave.



The table is set!



Aunt Susan making Gravy.


In a post-dinner game of Trivial Pursuit, the playing teams were:


Jeff and Lynn


Susan and James



Bryan and Mary



Daddy and Mommy



And Dave and I. Dave was pissed we were losing very badly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Trivial Pursuit. It can be so humiliating! All my years of reading the Sunday NYTimes always pay off when I play.....but then, that was back when I had a better memory! Who won??? And, who among you had the prettiest dog??? Did anyone ask that question?

Grecca said...

I love your boxer family! All of you with your boxers are just precious. Looks like you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Ann,

You really know how to make us feel homesick. Sure wish we had been there. But just think if you ever have a re-match of Trivial Pursuit you can feel relatively confident that Diane and I might even be worse. Glad you all had such a fun holiday together. Take care!,

Scott