Tuesday, December 9

Today's Poll

One of three things happened while I was at work:

a) Slider discovered and ate an unknown cashe of chocolate

b) the Christmas tree turned into chocolate, Slider ate some of it, and then it turned back into a tree

c) the cat is made of chocolate and is hiding a missing limb

All of the above would explain the substance I found disbursed over my carpet upon my return home. Which do you think is the cause?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, even experts need a photo of the disgorgement, but he may have eaten some of the tree. He is a boxer, after all. They have been known to eat all kinds of plastic and inedible substances. Chocolate is actually poisonous to dogs (you probably know that well) so ....not sure what to conclude? Can he be crated or locked away from the tree when you are gone? I remember he peed on the tree last year....right? Talented dog! I recommend Woolite spot remover for Pet Stains! There are actually several miracle workers you can squirt on and blot up. Eeeew! This sounds nasty!

Annie said...

At first i thought it was blood, but upon further investigation, I'm pretty sure it was chocolate...

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear, chocolate definetly can kill a dog. Time to find it and lock it away!