Our life. One blog post at a time.
I'm so impressed by your palate! Were they good? I'm sure the hot chocolate was~ you can keep the mussels to enjoy yourselves.
Oh yum! As my dad would say, if you can read, you can eat...
Hey, Annie -- Check out the Oregon Ski Resort in the current issue of Sunset Magazine. It's Anthony Lakes near "tiny Baker City." Our new property is a few miles, as the crow flies, below that low-key (one chair lift!) ski area. Just so you know!
this dinner looks really really good, I will have to give this a try for sure. thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so impressed by your palate! Were they good? I'm sure the hot chocolate was~ you can keep the mussels to enjoy yourselves.
Oh yum! As my dad would say, if you can read, you can eat...
Hey, Annie -- Check out the Oregon Ski Resort in the current issue of Sunset Magazine. It's Anthony Lakes near "tiny Baker City." Our new property is a few miles, as the crow flies, below that low-key (one chair lift!) ski area. Just so you know!
this dinner looks really really good, I will have to give this a try for sure. thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment