I realized I never posted more pictures from Idaho. And I also realized, looking through my pictures, that my camera only documented half of the time there. Katie's more pictures... like of me in my dirndl!
Make pomegranate jelly!
Maya atop Babe.
Katie's older sister, Marci, with Tom and Maya, trying to figure out
what went wrong with her caramel apples. The caramel just wouldn't harden onto the apples.
A quick sojourn to Joseph, Oregon, to meet up with Aunt Julie and her husband, Mark, in front of Wallowa (Wa-Lah-wa) Lake Lodge, built in 1928.
a heard of 10 deer and a buck on our way out of the Lodge area.
Maya in Marci's wedding boots.
Katie's dad, Dick, with Caleb, soon after he learned to say my name.




2 comments:
these idaho pics are great, but where's the fabulously fully repainted red barn photos?!
Fun time with you in Wallowa Lake and Joseph! Thanks for coming down, and thanks for the loaner car, Katie!
Post a Comment