Monday, November 29

Strike Fighter Ball

Lauren F., Laura, Lauren S., and I. The Lauren's squadron's husbands are
 deployed so they had a pirates theme... Pretty fun!

Katie and I

Our squadron had flames for our role-call: pump-hairspray bottles filled with lighter fluid... I didn't know it was lighter fluid until I sprayed it on my hair and the guys flipped out... I stayed away from flames all night. 

Boo and I. 

Dragon sing-along. 

Full-length shot. 

Laura, Kristen and I. All that's missing is Liz and we could have recreated our photo from Bad Man Ball last year! Boo...

P. Skipper and Amy. 

The night got a bit crazy... Here Dan and Cooter are Wrastlin'. 

3 comments:

Ashleigh @ Rocks and Chickens said...

Girl, you look hot :)

Gizelle&Chris said...

You looked beautiful, Annie! These pictures make me miss our fun times at the badgirl ball!

TRAPSMiller said...

Love the picture of you and P. Dave!