Sunday, June 20

What's for Dinner

Moroccan Burgers

A twist on the usual burger, these are supposed to be made with ground lamb meat, but who wants to pay for that, so we just used regular beef. Mixed into the meat prior to grilling is a zesty blend of spices, including some Dave and I have never used before. Served in or on top of a pita pocket, with fresh lettuce, grape tomatoes from our garden, and a homemade tzatziki sauce, this was a really great dinner.



I took a photo of the recipe, from Webber Grill Book, and if you click the picture it will be bigger.

5 comments:

Jenny/Mom said...

Yum!

Ashleigh @ Rocks and Chickens said...

I am impressed by your culinary skills!

Anonymous said...

keep cooking. looks like your are really try some new twists on old thems. Go Weber, go Dave, go Annie!b

Amy said...

I am starved after this post! and your heavenly fresh vegetables. When can I come for dinner?! :)

Jacqueline said...

Can I come over for dinner?!