Thursday, June 10

Our USNA Hallway

I was over at Amy's house some time ago and loved this set of four prints of Mids through the season. I loved them so much I asked her where she got them; unfortunately, the shop in Annapolis that sold them closed some time ago, but Amy providentially heard about the closing and bought an extra set. After expressing my undying love teh the prints, Amy donated them to the Wrigley household. So I spent a day finding the right frames, washing glass, and setting the photos just right. Then Dave spent a night hanging them. So here they are! Our very own Amy-style hallway of USNA Mids throughout the year.











All prints are by Nancy Hammond.


Summer: Detailer with Plebes. Dave's favorite.

Fall

Winter

Spring: Ring Dane. My favorite.

5 comments:

Annalisa said...

Oh, those are wonderful! I'm envious. :-) Any chance that the artist is listed on the prints anywhere?

Anonymous said...

very cool.. great addition to the hallway and great memories too.

TRAPSMiller said...

My favorite is Ring Dance too. Did you go with Dave? I went with P. Scott....very happy memories.

Julie in AK said...

Beautiful artwork!!!! You will always treasure those...how nice of your friend to give them to you!

Grecca said...

Love them! Your house is just filled with fun decorating pleasures.