Monday, July 7

Berries black and blue

Dave didn't initially like the idea of blackberry picking. But I made him go. And sure enough, he realized he loves blackberries :)


They were as big as thumbs!!



Dave didn't initially like the idea of blackberry picking. But I made him go. And sure enough, he realized he loves blackberries :)



Dave enjoying his berries.

Today I went Blueberry picking! The Pungo Blueberries are infamous. The place was packed too, kids and parents everywhere. People were picking buckets and buckets full, I just got a measly pint. They will be great on shredded wheat and oatmeal :)
The last time I went blueberry picking was when Tristan was 2, so ten years ago! In NC, they were just blueberry bushes, but these were more like trees!



The wild blue yonder.




It was like a jungle out there.



gobblegobble




Look more like grapes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Nothing beats the sweet taste of a blackberry warmed in the sun!