Cindy on the boat :)
Dave on the tube!
Dave w/ the skis on, waiting to get pulled up. Cindy and I did not attempt water skiing, it just looked like it would break my ankle.
Lots of money in this picture.
Dave and I at lunch - I had crabcakes, for the second time ever, which were really good. Dave had a bacon cheese burger... predictable.
Nate and Cindy at lunch. The parking lot is in the water -- so you have to park your boat to eat there! So Posh.
This little pup came in all dressed up for the 4th and her grandma's 95th birthday. You BET i thought it was wonderful and thought Slider would love it too.
Dave and I! It was really hard to get this picture because we were going 40mph and it was bumpy as heck! And then my chair came loose halfway though... Dave fixed it though. I was worried Cindy was going to fly off the back at some of the bumps we hit. But she didnt :)
Some back yard fireworks.
Dave and the sparkler.
Olivia and Aiden enjoying/being afraid of the fireworks. Dave and Olivia got along really well, he tired her out by have her run horse races (Olivia as the horse, duh) all afternoon.
Aiden and his sparkler.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fabulous 4th weekend! I really enjoy your blog and photos. Say, I heard a quote the other day on the radio....I thought of you guys: "A summer in Texas is like a Baptist's idea of hell!" Fits, doesn't it?
Post a Comment