So I've decided, as Dave's getting closer to deployment, that it's time to have the blog go private. So please email me or leave a comment with your email address so I can add you to the list.
I had a hard time deciding this. I've found several blogs that have really helped me feel no alone through everything with Noah. And I'd like to think that some people have stumbled across my blog and found strength or hope or encouragement. So here's what I decided to do: I've created a new blog that will remain public. It will be more streamlined - thoughts feelings about Noah and grief and Trisomy 18 and whatever else I feel compelled the share there. The new blog is Lost but Loved . Feel free to follow there as well.
15 comments:
I'd be honored if you let me keep reading your blog. You are an inspiration to me! My email address is amber.overton@gmail.com.
I want to keep reading your blog, of course :)
samanthawrigley@hotmail.com
I'd like to keep reading too! Miss you friend! kellydlawson@yahoo.com
jma5054@gmail.com
love you, big sis. :)
would love to keep following
hannaporterfield@mac.com
I'd love to keep reading!!
whitneyhale84@gmail.com
annie, I'd love to be up to date on the wrigleys :)
ohmymelis@gmail.com
Annie, I would love to keep reading up on you - You are such an encouragement to me, and I miss you dearly!
Love,
Marty
martha.lynn85@gmail.com
please keep me!
jennywrenn@aol.com
love the Dragon pumpkin!
I'd love to keep following your blog!
jpollock@mtaonline.net
Aunt J.
There is no other choice!! <3
aerichardson25 (at) gmail.com
Please allow me to keep reading, amstacy@gmail.com
Ashleigh
I would love to keep reading, if you'll keep me!
brooke.ledbetter@comcast.net
Keep me as well! I'm sure you have my email. (I'd rather not post it. I'll send it if you need it!)
Hey Annie-
Please add me to your list so I can read your blogs from time to time. :) My e-mail is racherae147@yahoo.com
Post a Comment