Tuesday, February 16

thoughts

For a newly-discovered lactose intolerant person, my shopping list includes 4 different types of cheese.

The cat only wants to snuggle with me when he knows it's inconvenient for me: laying ontop of the keyboard, sitting on my feet at night, when i'm about to go shower... stupid cat.

Still not caring for Cali much, blah. Would much rather be in Japan. It's cherryblossom season soon... The almond trees along I-5 have just started to bloom - I didn't realize almond trees had blossoms.

I got to have breakfast with Dave this morning. He went in for command PT- but couldn't go to work because the gate guards finially realized his base tags were out of date -- way to go guys, he's only been driving on and off with expired tags for 6 weeks... but he came home to get proof of insurance and make breakfast. He hit the curb driving to the highway this morning so now the front tire on the honda is slowly deflating... fun times with autos.

4 comments:

Julie in Alaska said...

So what are the cheeses you can eat? I know there is lactose free milk...do they make cheese too? Is it okay to eat??? (when nothing else is available?)

Julie in Alaska said...

As for the almond trees, here is your "birds and bees" lesson! Do almond trees have a nice scent?

Julie in Alaska said...

Hmmm...Lactose intolerant? Or casein intolerant? I have reading about casein intolerance lately in my "Living Without" magazine. Yes, there is such a thing (it's for people who can't eat gluten but they cover other sensitivities...smile......

Mehreen said...

funny, I just recently discovered I'm lactose intolerant as well! Almond milk is the most amazing thing ever... I dont know how I ate cereal before!!