Last night I received an urgent email from Dave - with the subject PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jenny, you will appreciate the extreme use of exclamation points AND capital letters as it conveys the emotion behind the comment.) Dave's important news: Can I meet you for lunch tomorrow? Heck Yes! So I this morning I wore heels for the first time in months, and picked up some McDonalds (hey, he didn't say four-star lunch, just a quick bite).

While I only got to see him for 40 minutes, I'll take what I can get. How do we feel about his boat-stache? Dave flew in on a C-2 (as a passenger) to fly one of 192's remaining jets out to the boat.
UPDATE: Dave's plane broke so he gets to spend the night at home! Yayyyy!!
UPDATE #2: Dave gets to spend ANOTHER night at home. Woot!!!
3 comments:
YAY!!!!! What fun!
His boat stache reminds me a little of Pancho Villa. Have to see how it turns out. He could become Ron Burgundy.
Okay, the good news was his plane broke so he got to stay the night.
The bad news? He still has the fly the plane out! Tee hee, couldn't resist.....
Glad you had a "long lunch."
Aunt Julie, they've been fixing these planes for 30 years.... one more time won't hurt, i'm sure.
Post a Comment