1) Happy birthday, Diane! My big sister's birthday is today! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you and allllll of your boys. Enjoy a good bottle of wine for me!
2) I am going to the housing office in 10 minutes to find out when we can move in to Casa Jardin Room C! Maybe as soon as tomorrow! YESSSSSSSS!
3) Laura and I are taking a trip to Ikea today, also VERY exciting. Dave is believing that the size of our car will prevent us from buying much... He obviously hasn't been to Ikea often, because then he would know how well they pack things so that it's easy to fit into a small car!
4) We are petsitting/house-sitting for our friends, the Smiths, this weekend. They have a small rat-terrier-mix dog, Stella, who is very adorable. We are looking forward to: a dog, an oven, a bed, no house keepers waking us up....!
5) I made pancakes this morning and managed NOT to burn them! Small victories.
6) Dave and I got to talk to his parents this morning. We are SOOOOOO excited for them to visit!!!! :) :) :)
7) I took lots of photos of sukura (cherry blossoms) yesterday, as today or tomorrow will be the last days of the famous flowers. Unfortunately, due to the afore-posted technology hangups, the photos are on dave's computer, which cannot connect to the internet for an unknown reason.
All for now!
1 comment:
Wonderful news on all fronts. When do the Wrigley's arrive?? Glad you'll have visitors; bet you'll have more!
Okay, how about more inexpensive (like $45) memory for your computer? I am trying to avoid this situation myself. Might have to ditch some of my photo files (or save to disk or thumb drive)
I have technology fatigue, don't you? Have fun at Ikea! Wish I had one around here!
Word verification was annize -- that must be a word we can apply to you, Annie!
Post a Comment