Thursday, August 21

A "Weekend Project"...


Can you see how much we have to do? Get ready to watch the darkness turn to light.


Tada! Light! Goodbye to you, red carpet!


Goodbye carpet!


Our loading zone, commence furniture chess.


In the 23 years i lived in this house, I have NEVER seen these windows open! It took 30 mintutes with a pizza cutter and a screw driver to pry them open. One should ask Diane how and why they remained closed for so long...... ;)


Good contrast :)


Best buds at their windows :)



Mommy's new office, "Bobbie's Office"



The view in from the main door



The view out the back door. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, you two! I am impressed. I've got two bathrooms that are needing work, here, and I know you have the experience! Help!
--A Designed Challenged Family Member Up North (Way up North)!

Diane said...

Wow! You all have been extremely productive! How did the rest of the furniture chess go -ie the Living room?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is really awesome! Great office- bright and cheerful.