Friday, May 2

Cutest thing EVER

I saw this on Emily Wrigley's Facebook page. I thought it was the cutest thing ever!



I love all the characterizations! It really made me laugh.

Big News this week is that Dave had his first flight on Wednesday! AND I got to SEE him fly! I just happened to be traveling down Lynnhaven Parkway when I saw a Hornet fly overhead, and then another. I thought it could have been him, and then when i got to talk to Dave, he said there were only 2 hornets in that pattern so it was definitely him! Very exciting. He sent me a text message when he landed, "Landed. So much fun. Jets are awesome."

Dave's other big news is that he got contacts on Thursday. He was pretty excited. Everything was new and crisp. And he didn't have to sit closer to the TV to play Xbox. He was less excited this morning when he had to put them in and it took him 20 minutes. I think the neighbors thought there was some verbal abuse going on at our apartment because Dave was getting... pretty frustrated. Cam also got contacts this week, and decided he's only wearing them to fly in... i think it probably takes him a while to get them in to! Dave was super excited to be able to pick out a cool pair of sunglasses too, non-prescription!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always swore that if I wore contacts again, I would spring for disposables. It's the only way to get them to feel comfortable for the long haul???

Congratulations Dave on your flight!